Welcome to the press area for PetrolPrices.com, the free fuel comparison website from Fubra. We can help you with your story or feature in the following ways:
- National, local and historical fuel price data
- Comment and analysis on motoring stories
- Helping finding contributors for a piece (please allow at least 3 days)
For information, comments or to arrange an interview please contact us using the details below. To find out more about Fubra’s other consumer-orientated, money saving websites and how we can help you with other story genres please visit www.fubra.com.
On This Page
0844 816 0014
Manor Coach House,
Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ.
PetrolPrices.com is a great resource for fuel information and we’re happy for you to cite that information through other forms of media. We’ve provided some guidelines below on the best way you can quote PetrolPrices.com.
- The best way to describe the site is as "a free, fuel price comparison website".
- When referring to the site in copy, please use "PetrolPrices.com" rather than "Petrol Prices" or "petrolprices.com".
- Please link to PetrolPrices.com in online articles.
- Please credit all data to PetolPrices.com
- When quoting or introducing PetrolPrices.com staff, please use their full name and title, eg "Brendan McLoughlin, founder of PetrolPrices.com".
PetrolPrices.com in the Press
PetrolPrices.com’s Brendan McLoughlin writes an opinion column in The Sunday Post regarding the rising cost of fuel.
Brendan talks to BBC News regarding the AA’s announcement that fuel is on its way to the highest cost ever.
Co-founder of PetrolPrices.com, Brendan McLoughlin, talks on BBC Radio 5 Live’s ‘Wake Up To Money’ about the impact of falling oil prices and supermarket price wars.Brendan McLoughlin, talks on BBC Radio 5 Live’s ‘Wake Up To Money’ by FubraAudio
- OFT launch review of fuel prices - 05-09-2012
- Future of PetrolPrices.com Survey Results - 20-08-2012
- When will we stop experiencing fuel price rage? - 15-06-2012
- Threat of Strikes Increase Prices At The Pumps - 04-04-2012
- PetrolPrices.com New 'Petrol Tweets' App - 02-04-2012
- Pressure eases for motorists as fuel tanker strikes are ruled out over Easter - 30-03-2012
- The big 4 in a petrol price war - 05-07-2011
- Save £2.00 when you fill up your tank, today only! - 31-12-2010
- How to halve your fuel costs - 22-09-2010
- Petrol hits an all time high of £1.20 next stop £1.50? - 08-04-2010
Top 5 Useful Facts
|One||We’re the only website which provides free & comprehensive access to UK service station fuel prices.|
|The number of services stations in the UK that we have prices for (on )|
|96%||The percentage of UK service stations for which we list prices.|
|Zero||It does not cost anything to access prices on PetrolPrices.com.|
|p||The difference between the highest price (p) and the lowest price (p) for unleaded petrol in the UK.|
We have a number of high resolution images available for you to use, in print or online. Simply click download to save.
PetrolPrices.com Logo – Download
PetrolPrices.com Logo (Black text) – Download
Banner 728 x 90 – Download
Other Useful Fubra Sites
Here are few of Fubra’s other money and time saving websites which may help with your story or feature: