Press ResourcesWelcome to the press area for PetrolPrices.com, the free fuel comparison website from Fubra. We can help you with your story or feature in the following ways:
- National, local and historical fuel price data
- Comment and analysis on motoring stories
- Helping finding contributors for a piece (please allow at least 3 days)
On This Page
Contact Us[email protected]
0844 816 0000*@ukpetrolprices
Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ
* Calls to this number will cost 5p per minute plus your network access charge.
Quoting PetrolPrices.comPetrolPrices.com is a great resource for fuel information and we’re happy for you to cite that information through other forms of media. We’ve provided some guidelines below on the best way you can quote PetrolPrices.com.
- The best way to describe the site is as “a free, fuel price comparison website“.
- When referring to the site in copy, please use “PetrolPrices.com” rather than “Petrol Prices” or “petrolprices.com”.
- Please link to PetrolPrices.com in online articles.
- Please credit all data to PetolPrices.com
- When quoting or introducing PetrolPrices.com staff, please use their full name and title, eg “Brendan McLoughlin, founder of PetrolPrices.com”.
PetrolPrices.com in the PressPetrolPrices.com is regularly featured in the press. Take a look at some of our recent coverage, or see our previous print, radio or TV clippings.
17th January 2015 PetrolPrices.com is sourced, and owner of PetrolPrices.com, Peter Zaborszky, is quoted on MailOnline in relation to a report on the most expensive petrol prices on the roads of Britain – Most expensive petrol prices on Britain’s roads revealed (DailyMail.co.uk)
12th December 2014 Peter Zaborszky, owner of PetrolPrices.com, provides a quote for MailOnline about falling petrol prices around the Christmas period – Petrol prices to reach a four-year low with Asda cutting 2p off a litre (DailyMail.co.uk)
28th November 2014 MoneySavingExpert.com recommends PetrolPrices.com as a great way to find cheap petrol regionally in an article about supermarket petrol prices – Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and Tesco to cut petrol prices (MoneySavingExpert.com)
6th November 2014 Owner of PetrolPrices.com, Peter Zaborszky, is quoted on ITV news in response to the Treasury Secretary’s call on UK petrol retailers to cut their prices – British motorists face fuel price ‘triple whammy’ (ITV.com)Peter Zaborszky talks on BBC Radio Humberside by PetrolPrices.com SoundCloud.
- UK Supermarkets Drop Diesel Prices Again - 28-07-2015
- British Diesel Still Most Expensive in Europe - 27-07-2015
- Driving Between UK and France? Allow Extra Time! - 24-07-2015
- Shell Launch PayPal Fuel Payment Option - 23-07-2015
- Environmental Groups Concerned About Diesel Price Drop - 22-07-2015
- Oil Prices Seem Set to Fall - 21-07-2015
- Diesel Price Begins to Fall Below Unleaded - 20-07-2015
- More Signs Point to an Emerging Diesel Price War - 17-07-2015
- Are you Taking Risks with your Car Insurance? - 16-07-2015
- British Drivers Not Great at Driving Abroad! - 15-07-2015
Top 5 Useful Facts
|One||We’re the only website which provides free & comprehensive access to UK service station fuel prices.|
|The number of services stations in the UK that we have prices for (on ).|
|96%||The percentage of UK service stations for which we list prices.|
|Zero||It does not cost anything to access prices on PetrolPrices.com.|
|p||The difference between the highest price (p) and the lowest price (p) for unleaded petrol in the UK.|