Press ResourcesWelcome to the press area for PetrolPrices.com, the free fuel comparison website from Fubra. We can help you with your story or feature in the following ways:
- National, local and historical fuel price data
- Comment and analysis on motoring stories
- Helping finding contributors for a piece (please allow at least 3 days)
On This Page
Contact Us[email protected]
0844 816 0000@ukpetrolprices Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ.
Quoting PetrolPrices.comPetrolPrices.com is a great resource for fuel information and we’re happy for you to cite that information through other forms of media. We’ve provided some guidelines below on the best way you can quote PetrolPrices.com.
- The best way to describe the site is as “a free, fuel price comparison website“.
- When referring to the site in copy, please use “PetrolPrices.com” rather than “Petrol Prices” or “petrolprices.com”.
- Please link to PetrolPrices.com in online articles.
- Please credit all data to PetolPrices.com
- When quoting or introducing PetrolPrices.com staff, please use their full name and title, eg “Brendan McLoughlin, founder of PetrolPrices.com”.
PetrolPrices.com in the PressPetrolPrices.com is regularly featured in the press. Take a look at some of our recent coverage, or see our previous print, radio or TV clippings.
17th January 2015 PetrolPrices.com is sourced, and owner of PetrolPrices.com, Peter Zaborszky, is quoted on MailOnline in relation to a report on the most expensive petrol prices on the roads of Britain – Most expensive petrol prices on Britain’s roads revealed (DailyMail.co.uk)
12th December 2014 Peter Zaborszky, owner of PetrolPrices.com, provides a quote for MailOnline about falling petrol prices around the Christmas period – Petrol prices to reach a four-year low with Asda cutting 2p off a litre (DailyMail.co.uk)
28th November 2014 MoneySavingExpert.com recommends PetrolPrices.com as a great way to find cheap petrol regionally in an article about supermarket petrol prices – Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and Tesco to cut petrol prices (MoneySavingExpert.com)
6th November 2014 Owner of PetrolPrices.com, Peter Zaborszky, is quoted on ITV news in response to the Treasury Secretary’s call on UK petrol retailers to cut their prices – British motorists face fuel price ‘triple whammy’ (ITV.com)Peter Zaborszky talks on BBC Radio Humberside by PetrolPrices.com SoundCloud.
- Events in Yemen Prove the Volatility of the Oil Price - 27-03-2015
- Six Million Electric Cars within Fifteen Years? - 26-03-2015
- Are UK Diesel Drivers being Ripped Off? - 25-03-2015
- Petrol Sales Up...Finally! - 24-03-2015
- AA Suggest £1 per Litre Petrol is becoming a Distant Dream - 23-03-2015
- Are Brits being Ripped-off for Parking? - 20-03-2015
- It's not just Cheaper Fuel that can Save you Money on Motoring - 19-03-2015
- UK BUDGET: Government Retains Fuel Duty Freeze - 18-03-2015
- Take Care on the Roads this Friday Morning! - 17-03-2015
- Could Cleaner Air be Coming to a Petrol Station Forecourt Near You? - 16-03-2015
Top 5 Useful Facts
|One||We’re the only website which provides free & comprehensive access to UK service station fuel prices.|
|The number of services stations in the UK that we have prices for (on ).|
|96%||The percentage of UK service stations for which we list prices.|
|Zero||It does not cost anything to access prices on PetrolPrices.com.|
|p||The difference between the highest price (p) and the lowest price (p) for unleaded petrol in the UK.|