Press ResourcesWelcome to the press area for PetrolPrices.com, the free fuel comparison website from Fubra. We can help you with your story or feature in the following ways:
- National, local and historical fuel price data
- Comment and analysis on motoring stories
- Helping finding contributors for a piece (please allow at least 3 days)
On This Page
Contact Us[email protected]
0844 816 0000@ukpetrolprices Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ.
Quoting PetrolPrices.comPetrolPrices.com is a great resource for fuel information and we’re happy for you to cite that information through other forms of media. We’ve provided some guidelines below on the best way you can quote PetrolPrices.com.
- The best way to describe the site is as “a free, fuel price comparison website“.
- When referring to the site in copy, please use “PetrolPrices.com” rather than “Petrol Prices” or “petrolprices.com”.
- Please link to PetrolPrices.com in online articles.
- Please credit all data to PetolPrices.com
- When quoting or introducing PetrolPrices.com staff, please use their full name and title, eg “Brendan McLoughlin, founder of PetrolPrices.com”.
PetrolPrices.com in the PressPetrolPrices.com is regularly featured in the press. Take a look at some of our recent coverage, or see our previous print, radio or TV clippings. opinion column in The Sunday Post regarding the rising cost of fuel. Brendan McLoughlin, talks on BBC Radio 5 Live’s ‘Wake Up To Money’ by FubraAudio
- A Much Needed Boost for Clean Renewable Energy - 22-09-2014
- Scotland Votes "No." What does it mean for Petrol Prices? - 19-09-2014
- Low Oil Prices Offset by Weakened Pound - 19-09-2014
- Cheaper Petrol Keeps Inflation Low - 18-09-2014
- Concerned About Fuel Prices? Watch the Scottish Referendum - 17-09-2014
- Car Warranties: Warrantywise - 17-09-2014
- Apple Watch Not So Smart for Driving - 17-09-2014
- Car Warranties: Click4Warranty - 17-09-2014
- Diesel Drivers Refuse to Cough Up - 16-09-2014
- The Best Car Hire for Going Abroad 2014 - 15-09-2014
Top 5 Useful Facts
|One||We’re the only website which provides free & comprehensive access to UK service station fuel prices.|
|The number of services stations in the UK that we have prices for (on )|
|96%||The percentage of UK service stations for which we list prices.|
|Zero||It does not cost anything to access prices on PetrolPrices.com.|
|p||The difference between the highest price (p) and the lowest price (p) for unleaded petrol in the UK.|