PetrolPrices.com allows users to debate and discuss while ensuring a safe and respectful environment. While we like to encourage a healthy debate, we also want to ensure that our members are not being disrespectful, intentionally or otherwise, towards other people.
PetrolPrices.com asks that all site participants follow our comment guidelines, and by posting a comment you automatically agree to these:
- Not leaving comments that are discriminatory towards certain people. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination towards people based on their age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity or lack thereof.
- Stay on topic, and keep comments concise and relevant.
- Do not attempt to falsely claim to be a representative of a company or organisation.
- Do not post personal information, including but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, bank details etc.
- Commercial endorsement is not accepted and all such comments will be removed.
We understand that when passionate about a subject, it often drives people to swear, if so please be aware that your comment will automatically flag and it is at the discretion of the site administrators and moderators to post and edit your comment accordingly, whether that be through starring or replacing the word.
If you do wish to flag a comment, please be aware that it is at the discretion of the site moderators as to what the response is, and their decision is final.